The strength of a great school is often measured by the strength of its alumni network
Toulouse Business School prepares managers and business executives who are involved in their enterprise or organisation, who transmit the values acquired during their studies, and who become ambassadors of our school.
This network is comprised of over 30,000 graduates residing in more than 70 countries.
The alumni have a close relationship with the school; they are active in recruitment, the orientation of students, the education provided and the prestige of the school.
One of the key elements behind the success of our development is the existence of an Alumni Association. It is based in Toulouse and is represented worldwide by groups of exceptionally dynamic graduates.
AN EXTENSIVE AND ACTIVE ALUMNI NETWORK IN SPAIN
The alumni network in Spain is comprised of over 300 former bachelor and master students from our three campuses (Toulouse, Barcelona and Casablanca) who have managed to create an attentive, structured community in Madrid and Barcelona, where the largest group of alumni (250 former students) has been set up.
TBS alumni in Spain are active
TBS offers an array of services to alumni in Spain:
- Networking events:
By organising regular networking events, alumni are able to build friendships, share experiences and initiate professional projects with other alumni:
- Monthly after work gatherings
- End-of-the-year dinner
- Events like wine tastings, Christmas dinners, calçotades, outdoor activities
- Career and employment services:
The school supports alumni in their professional development with career and employment services that give them access to:
- Job bank
- Alumni directory (updated daily) allowing them to easily contact other alumni and promotes international networking.
- Individual interviews: career guidance and job search techniques.
- Career reviews: analysis of progress, motivations, technical and interpersonal skills, strengths and areas for improvement and building of a career path.
- Orientation review: reserved for recent graduates, consists of building or confirming a career path, determining a professional orientation and considering the various options for moving forward.
- Thematic group workshops: to optimise job searching and career development.
For more information: www.adesct.fr
Contact in Barcelona:
Professional Development and Alumni Coordinator
Tel: 934 453 332
Fax: 933 100 228
Contact in Toulouse:
ADESCT Delegate General
Tel : + 33 (0)5. 126.96.36.199
Fax: + 33 (0)5.62.30.01.04
Video testimonials, Stéphanie Nasr - Alumni Barcelona