On this page, you can read about the admission requirements and application steps for the TBS Bachelor in Management international admission process.
If your diploma of Secondary Education is a French BAC taken in France, you must apply through the French admission route.
For the first year of the Bachelor
Being under 26 years of age when the Bachelor courses start.
Holding or being in the process of obtaining an upper Secondary Education diploma, such as the High School diploma, Bachillerato, IB, A-level, BAC outside France...
- Having an English knowledge corresponding to a B2 level (CEFR), verified by a TBS English test or, if available, an official certificate:
- IELTS ≥ 5.5
- TOEFL ≥ 72
- ESOL ≥ First Certificate (FCE)
- TOEIC ≥ 550
- Duolingo ≥ 50
* Other English certificates will require a preliminary validation by the Admissions team.
* Some applicants are exempt from the English test and certificate:
- Applicants from countries where English is one of the official languages (certified with a passport)
- Applicants who have studied a minimum of two years of high school in English (confirmed by your school)
When to apply
Online application and admission rounds
We strongly recommend that you complete the admission process as soon as possible, as places are limited.
Online applications are open from October to July, and admission assessments are held from January to July (when places are still available). In the table below, you can see the relationship between the application deadlines and the corresponding admission assessment period.
Application deadline: you must complete your application before the chosen deadline, otherwise your application will be rolled over to the next round.
Admission assessment dates: the time period designated for you to carry out the admission assessment. You can consult what the assessment consists of on this webpage ('How to apply').
How to apply
Before applying for the TBS Bachelor in Management, please check the admission process steps listed below carefully.
1. Complete the online application by submitting the required personal data and documents
The application form is made up of 6 steps. You do not have to complete all the steps in one go. It is, however, essential that you ultimately complete all the steps in order for your application to be considered.
The required documentation (scanned) is listed below:
- Academic results of the last two years of upper Secondary Education to date or your predicted grades
- Your upper Secondary Education diploma, if you have already obtained it
- If available, an IELTS 5.5 certificate or the equivalent TOEFL ≥ 72, TOEIC ≥550 or Cambridge English First certificate (for other official English tests please check with the admission department) taken during the last 2 years. If you do not have a certificate, you can prove that you have the required English level with a TBS online English test
- Motivation letter (check how to write it)
- Your passport or ID
- Up-to-date CV
To submit the online application, you must pay a non-refundable €100 application fee.
2. Submit a video interview and complete an English test
Record and submit a video interview in which you answer a series of randomized questions on the TBS admissions platform Easy Recrue. A member of the jury will evaluate your answers to analyze your competencies. Interview Guidelines
If you haven’t submitted with your application a certificate proving the required English level, complete an online English test on Easy Recrue.*
*Applicants exempt from the English test and certificate:
- Applicants from countries where English is one of the official languages (certified with your passport)
- Applicants who have studied a minimum of two years of high school in English (certified by your school)
3. Evaluation and notification of your admission results
After your application has been evaluated by a jury member, the International Admissions team will inform you by email of your results. Candidates who have been admitted will receive an enrollment form and the corresponding instructions for reserving a place at TBS.
Results will be communicated within 2 weeks of the submission of the video interview and the English test.
4. Payment and enrollment
If you have been admitted, your place at the Bachelor in Management program will be guaranteed once the enrollment fees have been paid.
Candidates who have been admitted will receive an enrollment form which must be signed by the student and their parents or legal guardians. This must be returned along with the payment receipt in order to reserve a place.
Students must submit their upper Secondary Education diploma before the beginning of the Bachelor courses (unless you submitted it already with the online application).
If the applicant fails to meet the enrollment deadline, they will lose their right to a place and will be put on the waiting list.