Come and meet us!
TBS Barcelona organises various activities throughout the year where you can learn more about the school and the Bachelor Programme. There are different kinds of activities to match your availability and interest:
If you want to learn more about our Bachelor in Management Programme, an official undergraduate degree at a European level, and visit our facilities in the heart of Barcelona, don’t miss one of the open days we organise at the Barcelona Campus.
During Open Day, you can visit the school, attend a presentation about the programme given by the school’s director, experience a practical class with one of our teachers, and share experiences with current students, school staff, alumni and members of the Admissions Department.
Come with your parents and friends! It is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know us better and answer any questions you may have.
This is the schedule for Open Day (10h-12h)
- Welcome and guided tour of the school
- School presentation by the Director
- Information session about the programme - round table with different speakers (students, former students, admissions, program coordinator)
- Practical class with one of our teachers
1 Open Day is programmed:
Saturday 14th December 2019 at 10h
PREPARING FOR THE INTERVIEW
The Bachelor Programme provides interested applicants with an admissions interview preparation session free of charge. During this session, there will also be a presentation on the Bachelor in Management Programme where you can receive answers to your questions. This is the schedule for the session:
- Welcome and tour of the school
- Presentation on the Bachelor in Management Programme and the admissions process
- Workshop on preparing for the interview.
If you cannot attend any of the scheduled events, you can request an individual tour of the school or a Skype interview for more information. Please contact us by email: