Application for international exchange students
Experience student life abroad in Barcelona!
International students at partner institutions and Erasmus students can attend classes at TBS Barcelona Campus for a period of a full year or semester. Please see the list of current TBS partner universities.
How to apply
Firstly approach the International Relations Office or representative at your university to explain the application process to you. Only the university or business school where you are currently studying can nominate you for an exchange with us in Toulouse or Barcelona.
Once nominated, our International team at our Toulouse campus will process your application and notify you. Applications to study in Barcelona are managed centrally in Toulouse.
Application dates and resources
Bachelor in Management program
- For Full year or Semester 1: Online nominations from March 10th to March 31st, 2020. Online applications from April 15th to April 25th, 2020.
- For Semester 2: Online nominations from September 15th to September 30th, 2020. Online applications from October 15th to October 25th, 2020.
Please see the following documents regarding courses and important dates:
- Fact Sheet (important details and contact information)
- Academic Calendar Bachelor 2nd year
- Academic Calendar Bachelor 3rd year
- Course List 2020-2021
- Syllabus Bachelor 2nd year
- Syllabus Bachelor 3rd year
- International Student Guide
- Students Accommodation Guide
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided is accurate at the time of publication, courses and content remain subject to change. Changes may be necessary to keep courses current and circumstances may also arise outside our reasonable control making a course unsafe or unreasonable to deliver.
Exchange students are encouraged to consider a broad range of modules as some modules will be subject to capacity restrictions. Spaces on specific modules cannot be reserved and are only confirmed once students complete the module registration. Changes to language classes won´t be permitted once registered.
Master in Management Program
- Only Semester 2: Online nominations from September 15th to September 30th, 2020. Online applications from October 15th to October 25th, 2020.