Before applying for our Master in Management program, please check the admission requirements listed below. Competition for places is very high and the typical admission requirements may not be sufficient to secure your place.
- ≤ 27 years old on the Master in Management start date.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate from a non-French university (minimum 180 ECTS).*
*If you are likely to have obtained such a qualification before the beginning of the master program, you are also eligible to apply.
Proficiency in English
- English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
- Bachelor’s degree fully taught in English: A letter from your university proving this.
- Non-native speakers: Provide one of the following certificates:
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 72
- IELTS: ≥ 6
- TOEIC: ≥ 720
- Cambridge test: B2
- TBS English test: B2
How can you apply?
Before applying for our Master in Management, please check carefully the admission process steps listed below.
1. Complete the online application form
Our Master in Management application form is made up of different steps, which you can complete at your convenience. You do not have to complete the steps at the same time. However, it is essential that you complete all the steps in order for your application to be considered.
2. Upload the required application documents
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree certificate written in English or Spanish*
- Scanned copy of the academic transcript from your bachelor’s degree written in English or Spanish
- Motivation letter (written in English)
- Official proof of English level**
- Scanned copy of your passport or ID card
- Photo (in .JPG format)
- CV (written in English)
*If you are in the final year of your undergraduate degree, you will need to upload a letter from your university confirming this.
**You do not have to provide proof of your English level, if English is your mother tongue or if you studied your bachelor's degree fully in English.
3. Pay the application fee
You will need to pay the application fee (100 €) in order to complete your online application. You can pay it via credit card or bank transfer.
4. Academic assessment
The academic assessment will be based on one of the following methods:
- Academic profile or
- Admission test
You will be able to select the assessment method (Academic profile or Admission test) that better suits your convenience. However, once the Admissions Committee has evaluated your assessment, you will not be able to change the method selected.
If you select this evaluation method, we will assess the full academic transcript of your bachelor’s degree as well as your global GPA (if available).
If you are currently in the last year of your bachelor’s degree, you must provide your academic transcript including all your grades until now (latest version).
If you select this evaluation method, you will be able to choose between taking one of the following tests:
- TBS admission test or
- GMAT: ≥ 500 or
- GRE: Equivalent to 500 in GMAT
5. Have an online admission interview
Our online admission interview is designed to evaluate some of your personal and professional competencies. Therefore, it is very important that you prepare for it properly.
Admission interview guide
6. Wait to be notified of the admission decision
You will be notified of the admission decision by email during the Decision week assigned for your admission round.
When to apply?
You must complete your application before the relevant deadline. Your application will be rolled over to the next round otherwise.
You will be notified of the admission decision by the relevant date.