Upon successful completion of the Master in Management, you will be able to pursue a professional career in some of the following professional fields:
- Business Development
- Digital Analysis
- Market Research
- Strategic Consulting
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
90% of graduates from Toulouse Business School’s Master in Management find their first job within four months of graduating. This figure rises to 96% within 6 months of finishing the course. The average gross annual salary for graduates is €38,000 – with 64% having a position involving an international role.*
*Survey carried out jointly by the “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles” and Toulouse Business School, on graduates from the 2015, 2016 and 2017 academic years.
Employment by area
Employment by sector
Career Starter Service
The Career Starter Services provides Master in Management students with a Personalized Coaching Programme to set them on their way to finding their ideal professional path. Our main goal is to help you find an employment that meets your professional interests within the current market context. Our Personalized Coaching Programme is divided into three main stages:
Professional Project Definition
During this stage, we will provide you with tools so that you can get to know yourself better and think about your professional project. Find below some of the activities:
- Personality tests: You will be able to take several personality tests and obtain a personal report. Finally, you will have a feedback interview that will allow you to know your competencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Personal interviews: You will have a personal interview with a Human Resources practitioner every semester to help you define your professional project in the business management world.
- Personal competencies: We will work to identify your technical and interpersonal competencies so that you can boost your professional profile.
The Career Starter Service organizes activities oriented to develop your networking and introduce you to the business world.
- Companies Forum: TBS partner companies attend this event to recruit students as interns or employees.
- Job Day: Successful practitioners from the business management world attend this event to share with the Master in Management students their professional experiences such as their day-to-day work and tips, dos & don’ts. Additionally, some of TBS’s alumni also attend this event to share their experiences as well.
- Conferences: During the Master in Management classes, we invite you to attend conferences about current issues of the business and management world.
- Companies presentations: We also invite companies that are innovative in their sectors to present themselves and their activities.
Internships and Job Search
- Workshops: We organize different workshops to provide you with key tools and skills to find a suitable internship and/or job. Some of the available workshops are:
- Curriculum development in different languages
- Internship/job interview preparation (role playing)
- Social media for networking
- Employment opportunities: On TBS @Campus/Jobteaser you will find all the internships and job offers we receive. Moreover, you will be able to check on the list of the internships that the Master in Management students have already undertaken.
International Alumni Network
Toulouse Business School prepares managers and business executives who are involved in their companies or organizations and transmit the values acquired during their studies.
This network is comprised of over 30,000 graduates residing in more than 70 countries.
TBS’s alumni have a close relationship with the school. They actively collaborate with us to advice our students, improve the education provided and promote the prestige of TBS.
One of the key elements behind the success of our development is our Alumni Association. It is based in Toulouse and is represented worldwide by chapters of exceptionally dynamic graduates.
An extensive alumni network in Spain
The alumni network in Spain is comprised of over 300 former bachelor and master students from our campuses (Toulouse, Barcelona and Casablanca) who have managed to create an attentive, structured community in Madrid and Barcelona, where the largest group of alumni (250 former students) has been set up.
Networking events in Barcelona
By organizing regular networking events, alumni can share experiences and start professional projects with other alumni:
- After-work meetings every two months
- Social events such as wine tastings, Christmas dinners, outdoor activities, etc.
- End-of-the-year dinner