TBS Business School promotes academic excellence through a highly selective admission process. If you’re thinking about applying for our MSc International Financial Management & Control, here’s how our application process works. Please check the details below and if you are unsure about what is being required, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Before applying for our MSc International Financial Management & Control, please check the admission requirements listed below. Competition for places is very high and the typical admission requirements may not be sufficient to secure your place.
- Be ≤ 33 years old on the MSc program start date.
- Hold or be likely to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- 3-year bachelor degree (180 ECTS) with ≥ 2 years of relevant professional experience.*
*If you hold a 3-year bachelor's degree (180 ECTS), please contact us to find out our conditions of eligibility.
Proficiency in English
- English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
- Applicants who have taken their bachelor’s degree fully in English: A letter from your university proving this.
- Non-native speakers: Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
Before applying for the MSc International Financial Management & Control, please check carefully the admission process steps listed below.
Our admission process operates by admission rounds with specific deadlines throughout the year. As this program is highly competitive, early application is advised. Please check out the admission rounds calendar to find the most convenient application deadline for you.
Application deadline: You must complete your application before the relevant deadline, otherwise your application will be rolled over to the next round.
Decision week: You will be notified of the admission decision by email during this week.