TBS Barcelona promotes academic excellence through a highly selective admission process. If you’re thinking about applying for our MSc Finance, here’s how our application process works. Please check the details below and if you are unsure about what is being required, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Applications will be considered in accordance with the Admission rounds shown below. Applications submitted after each deadline will be rolled over to the next round
We strongly recommend that you apply early, in order to secure your place on the MSc Finance.
*Only available for EU candidates.
You must complete your application before the relevant deadline, otherwise your application will be rolled over to the next round.
You will be notified of the admission decision by email during this week.
Before applying for our MSc Finance, please check the admission requirements listed below. Competition for places is very high and the typical admission requirements may not be sufficient to secure your place.
- Be less than 33 years old on the MSc programme start date.
- Have no more than 3 years of work experience in a position relevant to the MSc course's field.
- There is no minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) requirement. However, a strong GPA will be viewed positively when considering the application.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree (of a minimum of 3 years) from a non-French accredited university.
- If you are likely to have obtained such a qualification before the beginning of the MSc course you are also eligible to apply.
- Ideally, applicants should come from management-related backgrounds.
- Non-management-related applicants: If admitted, you will have to take our Business Preparatory Course.
Proficiency in English
- English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
- English native speakers from countries where English is one of the official languages.
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Your English proficiency will be evaluated in the admission interview. Candidates who don’t show the required English level will have to provide an officially recognised English certificate.
- Applicants who have taken their Bachelor’s degree fully in English: A letter from your university proving this.
- Non-native speakers: You need to present an officially recognised English certificate. The minimum scores needed for admission are:
You can either present your GMAT score or take the TBS admission test.
TBS admission Test
Our admission exam is a computer-based adaptive test intended to assess verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and inductive reasoning. It is a timed test fully run in English. It is essential that you are 100% prepared for the entrance exam as you will only have one chance to take it this year.
We strongly recommend that you check on the following links so that you can practice as much as possible:
- TBS Academic Skills Test guide
- Mock test per sections: from the list of assessments provided on this link, you just have to use the following: verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and inductive reasoning.
Minimum score required: 540
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-based adaptive test designed to assess analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in English. It is used to admit students to graduate management programs worldwide.
The GMAT exam can be taken throughout the year in centres around the world. For further information, please consult GMAT’s official website.