TBS Business Debates
From the next month of November, TBS Business School in Barcelona will hold a cycle of business debates where experts and TBS professors will sit together to analyze and discuss trending topics such as sustainability, transparency or digitalization.
These sessions will provide our guests the opportunity to get acquainted with each other, share experiences in common fields and spend some time in a unique business environment.
Calendar of events
- November: CEO or Board of Directors? Who governs business strategy in a globalised world?, by Wafa Khlif.
- February: Happiness managers: back to rhetoric or symptom of social illness, by Basak Canboy.
- March: Digitalization: the illusion of sustainability, by Yancy Vaillant.
- April: Sustainability, strategy and business models, by Lourdes Pérez.
- May: Brexit and the consequences for Spanish and European companies, by Diana Filipescu.
TBS Business School Library