BARCELONA SUMMER SCHOOL
Following the Spanish government directives, TBS has unfortunately been obliged to cancel the Barcelona Summer School for 2020.
Nevertheless, TBS is launching its Online Summer Courses for 2020!
The Barcelona Summer School will give you the opportunity to gain crucial theoretical and hands-on business practice over the summer months. Perfect if you are looking to make the most of the summer downtime and take the opportunity to improve your career prospects.
The Barcelona Summer School is centered around Barcelona’s most relevant business development during the last decade: Entrepreneurship & Innovation. The program’s modules
will be provided with an entrepreneurial approach to business:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Fashion and Luxury Goods
- New Venture Financing
Barcelona is the ideal location as it has a thriving fashion scene, as well as being a constantly evolving and highly innovative city. With students from all over the world, the summer school will provide you with an invaluable international networking experience whilst giving you the chance to explore the culture and lifestyle of one of Europe’s liveliest cities. Moreover, the course will also count towards your ECTS credits!
Reasons to join our Summer School
- TBS is accredited by the three major organizations regulating international business training: AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS, something only 1% of business schools have achieved globally.
- Learn about the specifics of European business with a distinctly international focus.
- Gain up to 12 ECTS credits whilst advancing your career opportunities.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to study, visit leading companies and take part in fun and interesting cultural and social activities.
- Experience a taste of life in a cosmopolitan European city: Barcelona, famed for its modernist architecture and a thriving investment hub.