SUMMER SCHOOL - BARCELONA
Through our experience in offering specialized training in the field of business, here at TBS we have decided to launch our Summer School to provide undergraduate students with the opportunity to gain crucial theoretical and hands-on business practice over the summer months.
Perfect if you’re looking to make the most of the summer downtime and take the opportunity to improve your career prospects. Our summer school is held entirely in English and lasts for 3 weeks. It takes place at our Barcelona campus, although we also offer an extended 6-week joint summer school across both our Toulouse and Barcelona centres, so you can soak up the best that these two cosmopolitan cities have to offer.
In Barcelona, we offer two modules focussed on the latest developments and trends in business:
- Fashion and Luxury Goods
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Barcelona is the ideal location as it has a thriving fashion scene, as well as being a constantly evolving and highly innovative city. With students from all over the world, the summer school will provide you with an invaluable international networking experience whilst giving you the chance to explore the culture and lifestyle of one of Europe’s most lively cities. What’s more, the course will also count towards your ECTS credits!
Good Reasons to Join our Summer School - Barcelona
- TBS is accredited by the three major organizations regulating international business training: AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS, something only 1% of business schools have achieved globally.
- Learn about the specifics of European business with a distinctly international focus.
- Gain up to 24 ECTS credits whilst advancing your career prospects.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to study, visit leading companies and take part in fun and interesting cultural and social activities.
- Experience a taste of life in a choice of 2 vibrant cosmopolitan European cities: Barcelona, famed for its modernist architecture and a thriving investment hub, and Toulouse – over the Pyrenees to the north – home to France’s second largest student population and famous for its aerospace engineering sector.